Technical Documentation, Product Support and Training
- Do you face tight deadlines but are unable to hire full time employees?
- Do you need to prepare for new markets more quickly?
- Is it just a small project and you would like to control capital/other costs?
- Would you like to take some of the pressure off the team?
- Are you looking for a fresh perspective?
Try thinking beyond the internal organization. Allow the marketing, service and engineering departments to focus on marketing, service and engineering objectives.
An alternate approach to a product support project.
Many businesses rely on a blend of full-time and part-time employees in attending to basic operational needs. Typically, these workers will be recruited/managed by technical staffing companies.
T-Pro Services wants to help reduce the middleman expenses that add little to the bottom line using Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, FrameMaker, InDesign, QuarkXpress, Markzware and others.
- Bring in additional staff more quickly and at a lower cost to gain flexibility in scheduling when the workload is higher than expected.
- Realize gains in technical background/experience that could require many years for a typical employee to acquire.
- Dedicate more of your internal resources to the projects that require that type of attention.
Edgar Dale once said...
"We remember 10% of what we read, 20% of what we hear, 30% of what we see, 50% of what we see and hear, 70% of what we discuss with others, 80% of what we personally experience..."
If you want your customers to remember you, T-Pro Services would like to help. We provide the experience for broad-based technical support, including:
- Illustrations - Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Schematics - Adobe Illustrator
- Complete Product Support Manuals - Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe InDesign, QuarkXpress and others
- Translations - Page Layout and Text programs
- On-site Editing and Training Services - Providing hardware and software support as needed to meet customer needs.
Please review our samples to see how you can put a new face on your product support. T-Pro Services will help you plan, create and maintain support materials for your product and customers.
Review your needs and share with us what you have in mind.
Tom Temeyer is a well-rounded technical support professional who began his career at International Harvester in the Combine Test and Development Department. His expertise was optimizing machine performance in a variety of crops and under varied circumstances. Results were communicated back to the engineering staff.
After a merger with J I Case, he worked in the North American Tractor Field Test Department and later spent nearly five years conducting Service Training to Dealer and Company personnel at the corporate Service Training facility in Racine, Wisconsin.
Tom joined Rexworks, Inc. to apply his technical training and support techniques to the Landfill Compactor, Material Reduction Grinder, and Cement Mixer Truck Body industries.
With Tom's guidance, Rexworks product training and support advanced to a level only seen with much larger companies. This resulted in dramatic sales increases for Rexworks' premier product, the 3-90C Landfill Compactor. Tom developed similar strategies for other Rexworks products (material reduction grinders and concrete mixer trucks).
Electronically editable documentation and illustration allowed the materials to be updated on a continuous basis to assure customers had complete and correct materials. All materials were printed from a PDF format as needed.
When the Rexworks landfill and grinder products were acquired by CMI, Inc. in 1997 he ventured out to form T-Pro Services. Since then, Tom has used his experience and background to enhance product support in training/support materials and eliminate work slow downs to keep products moving.
- Diesel Engines
- Sporting Equipment
- Farm, Construction and other Heavy Equipment
- Innovative Home Products
- Computer based diagnostics and OEM Tools
- Crushing and Screening Equipment
- Power Transmission Equipment